Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Late Night Owl Card Sets

Oh my goodness. I have been burning the midnight oil making these owl cards... I just can't seem to stop! I was inspired by a video Momo made for her blog hop (a few months ago). This inspiration blew out of proportion and 19 cards later I have more than enough owls to make some card sets out of!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Great cards! You've got a nice stash now. It's always good to have cards ready to go at a moment's notice. Well done!

Mari AKA Momo said...

These cards turned out so adorable! I love them! I can't believe that you made so many of them! Thanks for sharing your link with me! Xoxo Momo

Cricutcrazylisa said...

You are so talented...I LOVE them all!

ES said...

Fun! You were busy. . . your hard work was worth it!

Rachael said...

These are awesome!! I love these cards. Great job!!. I'm a big owl fan, what stamps did you use???

Annie said...

I used three different stamp sets on these cards - all from Micheal's. One is an owl set with owl images and messages, another was a Mixed Sentiments set with everything from "Thank You" to "Missing You" and the last was from the dollar bin (the thought bubble with "Thanking of You" inside). I don't remember the brand name, but both the owl set and sentiment set were the same main brand that Micheal's carries.