Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Challenge: Orange "Creepy Crawlers"

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! Thankfully marking is all finished so I can relax - I've been dying to kick back and watch a movie :)

Here is a card I made for Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday #17 - we were to create a project using any type of bug and the colour orange. I've been wanting to make a butterfly card with some sparkly flower paper for a while, so thought this would be a good opportunity.



While I was making this card I made a few butterflies and had more of the flower paper so I made a second card as well. I think I like the green background better, but I do like the shadows and the blue scallop on the second card.

11 comments:

Kate said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous! I love the dimension you've added to the card by not adhering them flat. Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Angji said...

Love those butterflies! I don't know which card I like better. Thanks for playing along this week!

Candace Pelfrey said...

ooooh love the paper!!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

LOVE that paper and the cut you chose is perfect with it. A great card for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut!

Michelle said...

cute ! love the butterflies popping off the card!

Sherri said...

Nice card!!

Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

Stampleigh said...

Great card! Love the butterflies!

Thanks for participating in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!
Leigh

Melinda Beltran said...

Sweet card! Pretty colors!

Jamiecrafts said...

beautiful cards! thanks for playing at FCCB

Valerie said...

What beautiful cards! I love the dimension of the butterflies :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut!

Lori (THCEO) said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! I love them! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)