Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Challenge: Birthday Theme

Paula over at More Than Favors is having a Birthday themed Challenge for this week's Wacky Wednesday #33. This is a perfect challenge for this time of year because there are so many birthdays in the Spring - all four of my nieces and nephews, my dad, my sister, and my husband (and myself!) - and that's just in the next few months - plus my own little one is only a few days away (due date of April 12th)! It's a great time of the year to come into the world :) I made this card yesterday for my little niece who is turning 3!



Ingredients
Stampin' Up! (SU) Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Whisper White Card Stock
SU Pumpkin Pie DSP
SU Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
SU Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Dafodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers
SU Fox & Friends Stamp Set
SU Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
SU So Cute Stamp Set
Versa Marker
SU Clear Embossing Powder
SU Heat Tool
SU 1 3/4 Circle Punch
Buttons

No comments: