Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

Challenge: For the Bride

Here is a sweet wedding card I made for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge Me Monday #13. I "adore" the two cute little owls in the tree. I used Home Décor for the "Adore" font and Make the Cut to create the owls.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are the sweetest owls, and those hearts in the tree are totally cute!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut:)

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

so stinkin' cute. I love the little owls, the embossing, and the color choices.
Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
~Sharon