Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Challenge: Celebrate Dear Dad

I had an twofold challenge this week: first for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to "Celebrate Dear Dad" and second, my mother commissioned me to make a Father's Day card for her to give to my dad. Making a card for my father from my mother's point of view was definitely interesting. I am quite proud of the little dude I created which looks kind of like my father (he has a beard :) and I also learned how to layer in MTC which has opened a whole new world for me! I hope he (and she!) likes the card.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable! Wonderful masculine project!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Wow what a great job you did. That perspective thing might have thrown most people but you did a great job on it. Plus I like that you made it to kind of look like your dad. Really great job!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

woops, so dazzled by your card that I forgot to say, thanks for playing at Fantabulous cricut!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that cute beard :) Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Valerie said...

What a fun personalized project for dad!! I bet he loved it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut:)