Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Just Because Card Set Box

I saw a video on Tammy's Blog Creative Critters Cricut Club showing how to make a card box and was inspired to make a set of cards and try my hand at a box. I used MTC for the butterflies and dragonflies on each of the cards and left the sentiments blank for now so I can personalize them later. Here is the end result!




1 comment:

Ame said...

Swore I made a comment here. But just wanted to say how amazing everything you do is! Can't wait till you give me some tips!!