Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Challenge: One for the Boys

Here's a rather masculine card I made for A Crafty Little Place's Challenge #43: One for the Boys. I like using black, blue, white and grey for male cards. This card is intended for one of my mother's coworkers at city transit who is retiring. I used Cricut Locker Talk for the bus and sign and MTC for the paddler image and the font.

4 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Nice card for any retiree...great masculine colors. Thanks for sharing with A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC @ A Crafty Little Place

Sheri Gilson said...

Great masculine card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

~*Joni said...

Oh Ann, what a great motto in life! I love the colors of this card, so appropriate for the occasion. Thank you so much for joining us at ACLP this week celebrating the guys in our lives!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Amber said...

Terrific card! It would be perfect for my FIL : )
ACLP Hugs
Amber