Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Challenge: Summertime at the Beach

Here is a card I made for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge Me Monday #15. I plan on giving it to one of my coworkers since we only have 1 week left of school :)! I played around with some silver ink (you can't really tell in the photo) but I inked in silver first, then pressed the stamp on a scrap piece of paper and then inked again in ebony black. The result was a sparkly charcoal colour which fit the card well!

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love that sun shape and the splash of yellow. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Your color choice is great. This is a very classy card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

Valerie said...

What a lovely card! The waves are really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I LOVE that sentiment. The sun is wonderful and I love the placement of the inside sentiment. You did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut with your wonderful project.