Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Appreciation Cards

Using the designer paper: "So Girly" I made a collection of cards for the students in my advisory group. I used the computer to make the "Summer is here!" labels and MTC for the butterflies and dragonflies. They got them this morning, and quite liked them. I can't believe it's already summer! I sure am going to miss some of my girls!

1 comment:

Ame W said...

I really like these! You've got a gift! Can't wait to get your help with my scrapbooks ;)