Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just Because Card

I think I'm using my new hobby to procrastinate more than unwind :) Thankfully school is quickly coming to a close. Nothing but assemblies and ceremonies next week... then it's exams and marking *yay*  But, back to the fun stuff, I was inspired by the little birdy in the Home Décor Solutions cartridge and I wanted to use some brown ribbon I had saved from a previous birthday gift. Now I have a card ready for a sentiment when I need it :)

No comments: