Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Challenge: ColourQ #78


The "cue" this week at ColourQ is to use Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Kraft, Early Espresso and Whisper White inspired by these "delicious" sweet treats. I love the combination of the pink, green and soft neutrals. Crumb Cake is my ultimate favourite kraft colour - it's soft and yummy :)





Ingredients
Stampin' Up! (SU) Crumb Cake and Whisper White Card Stock
SU Pumpkin Pie DSP
SU Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette & Certainly Celery Classic Ink
SU Punch Potpourri Stamp Set
SU Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
SU Dot, Dot, Dot Background Stamp
Sponge
Versa Mark Ink Pad & Versa Marker
SU Clear Embossing Powder
SU Heat Tool
SU Full Heart Extra Large Punch

4 comments:

Creations By M said...

Anne,

Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog! I love have visitors and new followers! :o) So I came by to check out your blog! I LOVE your cards! I love the elegant simplicity of them all! Thank you for sharing your crafty-ness!

Mary

Lisa said...

I love everything about this card...the design, the stamps, the color - just gorgeous! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card, Annika! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week.

Minta's Creations said...

This card is beautiful...
Momo sent me...
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/