Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Challenge: Manly Card

This week's Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More than Favors is to make something manly - always a challenge! I made this card for my Dad for his birthday and he quite liked it. I think the brads kind of look like cuff links :)





Ingredients
Stampin' Up! (SU) Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White Card Stock
SU Pumpkin Pie DSP
SU Basic Black Classic Ink
SU Word Play Stamp Set
Black Metal Brads (unknown brand)
SU Paper Piercer and Mat Pack
SU 1 3/4" Circle Punch
2" Fiskars circle punch

1 comment:

Creations By M said...

Anne,

I am a new follower of yours via Momo's blog! I love your cards that you make! They are so wonderful, and inspiring! If you get a chance please check out my blog, and if you like what you see, become a follower as well!

Thanks for sharing you crafty world with us!

Mary
http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/