Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Challenge: Colour Me DeLovely

Here is a card I made for A Crafty Little Place's Challenge #45. This was a colour challenge in which we had to incorporate pink, green and blue. I also through in some yellow :). I used MTC to create the little owl - I think I'm on a bird kick - I can't seem to make cards with anything else lately.




3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love the owl and embossing!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Amber said...

Oh what a fabulous card! Love the little owl and branch!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great Card. Like how your owl POPS off the front. Thanks for sharing this with us at A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP