Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Friday, July 9, 2010

Challenge: Favourite Summer Vacation Destination

The Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge this week is to create a card based on our favourite summer vacation destination. We were also to include oneo fo the three "B"s: Buttons, Brads or Bling. Well, in the summer I can't think of anywhere better to be than here - whether I'm at the lake, camping or gardening, I'm happy to stay in Canada (it's during the Winter that I dream of Mexico and Hawaii)! So, as we just celebrated Canada's birthday on July 1st, I thought it would be fitting to make a card dedicated to my country.

4 comments:

Raven B said...

What a great way to celebrate your 30th birthday; a cricut! WOOHOO. I love this card. The embossing is amazing.
Hugs,
Raven

Janice W. said...

I have never been to Canada. Someday I will. Your card is very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!Good luck!

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Unknown said...

So simple, so pretty. It's amazing.
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx