Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Challenge: What Love Means to Me

I feel like I'm going challenge crazy lately, but I am definitely enjoying it - plus they help occupy my mind while my husband is away! This challenge is one of Momo's Tuesday Challenges over at her blog Made by Momo. For this challenge we are to make a project of what "Love" means to us. We could do a "Love" themed card or layout for the challenge. I thought about what I wanted to do and had difficulty narrowing it down. I am currently procrastinating my wedding album by making cards and thought this challenge would be a good way to kick start that project back up - but then I remembered that my parent's anniversary is coming up. PLUS I've been wanting to try a triangle trifold card (which I learned from Crafting with Christina) for a while and thought this would be a nice time to try. So, long story short, I'm still procrastinating my wedding album . . .

4 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is such a beautiful card!!! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Shay Shay said...

Simple and classic. This is a great card.

mum of two said...

That is just beautiful. I love the card. TFS :)

Dorcas said...

OH! My word! What a beautiful card! I am gonna have to scrap lift this one ;) THanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
4craftyangels.blogspot.com