Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Challenge: Tuesday Morning Sketches' First Birthday

Tuesday Morning Sketches is having it's First Birthday celebrations this month! This will be my first entry for their challenges and I'm quite excited. As it is it's birthday, the challenge is to choose a different past sketch each week. There are 52 sketches to choose from! Well, I narrowed it down to Sketch #2
 I'm surprised - I actually didn't use my cricut to make this card! I used an old punch that I had gotten to make my wedding album with (long before the days of cricut) and some really pretty paper that came in a "Girl" designer pack that I had won through a bet with my husband!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is great!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

Lovely card. I love the font.

Thanks for celebrating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa