Now, on to my project. In honor of World Card Making Day I decided to create a card set. And, as fall is sweeping through the island I have been trying diligently to work on my Christmas cards!
This card set uses two different stamp sets: Jolly Bingo Bits and A Friend for all Seasons. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new-to-me sets and how well they go together!
Each card is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4. The inner frame is 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. I paper pierced the inner frame to create a border and sponged both Crumb Cake pieces with Whisper White Craft Ink. I used the snowflake stamp from A Friend for all Seasons on the card base in Whisper White Craft Ink and then stamped the tree in Soft Sued. I stamped the candy cane, ornament and bell in Cherry Cobbler on both the tree and a separate piece of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with my paper snippers. Then I adhered them to the card on top of where I'd originally stamped them with dimensionals!
I love how simple the cards are to make so I think I can reproduce 50 of them easily for all my friends and family this year.
Stampin' Up! (SU) A Season of Friendship Stamp Set
SU Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set
SU Whisper White and Crumb Cake Card Stock
SU Soft Sued and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
SU Whisper White Craft Ink
SU Paper Piercer & Mat Pack
I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making it!! Now, what's a hop without some candy? I have some travel stamps in photo polymer (pictured below). All you need to do is leave a comment and a way to contact you on this post by Sunday night. I will draw and announce the winner via Random.org on Monday morning!
Now you're ready for the last super crafty Canadian in the hop: Charmaine's Tweed Curtain. Don't forget that there's a second Canadian hop that starts with the Canadian Nickel! Happy Hopping!
- Tara http://creativeaccents.blogspot.com
- Gail http://jackpineridge.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda http://www.quiltnutcreations.blogspot.com/
- Carla http://scrappinrpnprn.blogspot.com/
- Lynn's Place http://stampinlynnb.blogspot.com/
- Tina http://gettincrafty.blogspot.com/
- Roxy http://roxyrolla.blogspot.com/
- Freya http://freyassimplecreations.blogspot.com/
- Nancy http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com
- Kimberly http://www.justwordz.ca/
- Tara Godfrey http://inkingontheedge.blogspot.com/
- Sarah M http://scrapsbysarah.blogspot.com/
- Tracy L http://tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.com/
- Dandy http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/
- Cheri http://graphicatcreations.blogspot.com/
- Donna http://yellowdoggreetings.blogspot.com/
- Annie http://creativeunwinding.blogspot.com <-- you are here
- Charmaine http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.com/