Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Monday, February 14, 2011

Challenge:

Robyn over at The Pink Stamper is starting a monthly interactive blog hop called:
 This month the challenge was to use the colour black in combination with our favourite colour. My favourite colour is light blue (especially shades of aqua). As it is Valentine's Day, I thought I'd make a card with the theme of love and relationships. I tried to keep it simple and masculine. I used MTC to create the 24/7 image and cut it with my Cricut :)


4 comments:

Glenda Joy said...

I love your card, doodling, colors, and the "24/7". Great job!

Cathryn said...

Very nice, the blue and black look great! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

this card is so cute TFS
I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Hi Anneke, love the simplicity of this card and the doodling:) thank you for stopping by my blog and following and entering my SU giveaway!!I'm now a new follower!! YAY Good luck:)
Hugs,
Norma