Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Challenge: Inkspirations Sketch #53

The inspiration over at Inkspiration this week is overflowing! As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with the sketch and all the designers' cards; I just couldn't wait to start creating my own!


 As I have a little princess birthday to go to this weekend, I thought it would be cute to give the birthday girl a card with a castle engraved with her initials. Pink all around for this little princess, and I have to say I really enjoy making super girly cards!


Inside:
Recipe:
Stampin' Up! (SU) Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Blushing Bride card stock
SU Ink - Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
SU Bring on the Cake stamp set from Occasions Mini
SU Short & Sweet stamp set
Offray Hot Pink ribbon
My Minds Eye Totally Girl DP
Castle with "A" initial - MTC (Make the Cut)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute castle card! Love the initial on it :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspriations this week :)

H2 :) said...

What a sweet princess card Anneke! Love your mix of patterned papers. :)

Kim said...

This is so cute. I'm really considering getting a program so I can do SVG file cuts, but I have a Mac. I'm holding out to see if Make the Cut will get a Mac version as the program looked really cool. I have nominated you for an award. Please check it out.