Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! demonstrators. As a demonstrator I sell this exclusive line of top quality decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Challenge: Flower Shower

Well, it's another Tuesday Challenge over at Made by Momo's blog. This week she chose the theme: "flower shower". For the past month I've been working on an explosion box for my parents for their 35th anniversary. Collecting the photos was the most difficult (especially without them noticing)! I learned how to make the box from Canadian Nickel's awesome video - she really made it seem so simple! I used a variety of different tools to create the finished product including MTC for the 35th anniversary message (which I cut out on my cricut), my cuttlebug and the devine folder, all the flowers were made using a Martha Stewart punch (which does 3 flower at once at 2 different sizes). As soon as I read the theme for Momo's challenge I knew I had to use this punch and make a LOT of flowers! I chose the colours specifically because JADE is the theme for the 35th anniversary.

1 comment:

Mari AKA Momo said...

This Is absolutely beautiful! They are going to love this! I know I do! The colors are absolutely perfect and so fun! Thanks for joining my challenge! Xoxo Momo